Immigration Lawyer Orange County & Los Angeles, CA

8220 Katella Ave., Suite 214
Stanton, CA 90680
Phone: (714) 657-7460
Toll free: 1-800-605-5801
Fax: (714) 657-7466

Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate under Section 322 (N-600K)


Purpose of Form :

For a child who regularly resides abroad to claim U.S. citizenship based on parentage.

Number of Pages :

Instructions: 7; Form: 7.

Edition Date :

09/06/07. Previous editions accepted.

Where to File :

Submit this application to any USCIS Field Office.

Filing Fee :

$460; if you are filing on behalf of an adopted minor child, the fee is $420.

Special Instructions :

We recommend that you download this form  to your computer (for Windows/PC users, by "right-clicking" on the link below and selecting "Save Target At." After naming the file and saving it to your hard drive, launch the file in Adobe Reader.

Please consult the "Paying Fees" section of your local office site to learn which forms of payment will be accepted. Acceptable forms of payment may vary by office. Checks should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

DISCLAIMER: Global law Centers does not make any representation or warranty as to legality, accuracy, correctness or acceptance of Global law Centers generated legal forms by U.S Dept of Homeland Security, USCIS, DOL or State Department. Global Law Centers does not state or imply any guarantee should you decide to use a our office generated form. We recommend that you use the form after consulting an immigration attorney or any other expert knowledgeable in the immigration laws of the applicable jurisdiction and the specific intended use of those forms. ALWAYS check if you have the current/updated version of your form before sending to any government agency! Global Law Centers cannot accept responsibility for any individual using these forms under her/his own volition furthermore use of these forms in no way constitutes an attorney client relationship with Global Law Centers.

Quick Links:    Attorney Profile  |  FAQs  |  H1B Visa  |  L1 Visa  |  TN Visa  |  Fiancee Visa  |  Suggestions  |  Links Resources  |  Job Openings  |  Site Map

Copyright 2009 - 2015, Global Law Centers. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer